GUADEC 2019

After a month of planning, reading about Greece and watching past GUADEC videos, finally 22nd August, 2019 had come. It was my first trip out of India, and that too all alone.

I had early morning flight, so I left for the airport at around 7 pm and waited there for my friend, who is also a GSoC intern with GNOME Music, and studies in the same city as me.
We boarded the flight to Abu Dhabi, they upgraded my seat to business class, it was my first international flight and it felt so happy. We landed in Thessaloniki, and quickly rushed to the interns dinner, where I met my GSoC mentors, Felipe Borges and Fabiano Fidencio, and we discussed about our project and GSoC. I shared my dorm with an outreachy intern and we discussed about the work she was doing.

Next day we had our lightening talks, so we quickly prepared our slides and got it reviewed by our mentors. I also got to know about the awesome work all my fellow GSoC interns were doing. 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog